He or she will work together with our application team (our Kaywa Ticket Scanner App is available for the iPhone/iPad and Android phones), our frontend team, our payment unit as well as with the general project leader for Kaywa Ticket.
She or he will also be in contact with our sales team on real live projects worldwide.
- Working Place: Kaywa Belgrade.
- Developer friendly atmosphere
- Start: As soon as possible.
Your concrete Tasks for the Senior PHP Developer/Project Lead:
- Set up of Concrete Ticket Events (as long as this is not completely automated)
- Implementation of extended Reporting Functionalities
- Automated Delivery of mobile and print@home Tickets
- Finalizing Event Page(s) with Payment
- Extension of the current Ticket API
- Mobile Version of Events
- Event API
- Experience with PHP OOP
- Experienced in creating PHP applications considering availability, performance and quality
- Experience with REST services
- Good knowledge of MySQL and the rest of the LAMP stack
- Strong with concepting new software
- Awesome communication/dialoging skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Superior time management skills
- Very good english
- Flexible and agile development must be your second nature
Example of a Kaywa Ticket used for the Casper Concert on February 28, 2012